Sep 8, 2010

Looking for a Job!

Hello Everyone,

Well The market has not been extremly good to me latley. Like I stated in the last post I am on the job hunt with nothing coming up. I can't say it is linked to lack of trying because I have been sending the resume out every where. I have been trying to get my foot in the door with an entry level DOBO (director of basketball operations) position. As I wait for something to shake loose in the basketball world, I have been spending a lot of time in the Emergency Department.

I have been working with Washington University looking for study participants in the Emergency department. The 8 hours consist of me looking at a computer (the medical board) for older adults who have fallen. I can't say it is my dream job, but it keeps me doing something for the time being.

My Mother, Step-father, and brother visited Morgan and I over Labor day weekend. The trip was really nice even though it did not go as planned. We had tried to go to grant's farm which is where the founders of -Bush lived. The wait to get in was going to be way to long. We did however get to tour the Anheuser-Bush factory which is a nice tour. The famous BBQ place I wanted to take them to also had a very long wait to it. We had to settle for a local brewery restaurant.

That's the update and if anyone has any job leads for me please let me know!!!

Until next time

This is BC gone for now

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brandon,

good luck with the job search.
also would love to get director of basketball operations position with a men's or women's basketball team.

glad you had a nice visit with your family.

Big Al